Connecting people
with organizations they love.
In our connected world, employee networks offer unlimited access to new talent.


THE DIGITAL SOLUTION FOR EMPLOYEE REFERRALS & EMPLOYEE ADVOCACY

Our platform for employee referrals and employee advocacy helps you to strengthen your employer brand and find exactly the talent you are looking for.

A NEW ERA IN RECRUITING

Current social and economic developments come with new challenges for recruiting. While an ageing society is resulting in a shortage of young talent, digitization requires new skills. The competition for the best candidates is on.

21%

Only 21% of employees worldwide are actively looking for a job. The remaining 79% are passive candidates and very difficult to win.1

1,8 Mio.

According to current forecasts, there will be a shortage of around 1.8 million workers by 2020 in Germany alone. 2

-26%

In the past year, the reach of traditional online job portals has fallen by 26% compared to the previous year.3

This situation is calling for new strategies and solutions in recruiting – and this is exactly where Talentry comes in. How? By leveraging your most valuable and important recruiting resource of all:
Your employees and their networks.

YOUR MOST VALUABLE RECRUITING CHANNEL?
YOUR OWN EMPLOYEES.

Your employees’ networks give you access to new talent pools and extend the reach of your employer brand.

0
total contacts
0
0
0
0
0
0

Number of employees


Each employee has on average 341 contacts across 2.4 social networks. A company with 1,000 employees thus spans a network of more than 341,000 potential candidates.

WHAT MAKES EMPLOYEE REFERRALS AND EMPLOYEES AS BRAND ADVOCATES SO VALUABLE

AUTHENTIC INSIGHTS

Employees give potential candidates credible insights into the company.

WIDE REACH

Each employee has on average 341 contacts in social networks – which provides recruiters with a broad access to new talent.

HIGH SUCCESS RATE

58% of applications via referrals lead to hires – at a lower cost-per-hire and a far shorter time-to-hire.

  • BASTIAN NOMINACHER
    BASTIAN NOMINACHER CEO, Celonis GmbH

    "With Talentry, we were able to win two new software developers for our team within just one month – at much lower cost than we would have paid for a single hire via a headhunter. If you want to win in the war for talent, you have to stay innovative!”

  • BENNET SCHLOTFELDT
    BENNET SCHLOTFELDT HR Manager, Otto (GmbH & Co KG)

    “By implementing Talentry, we have been able to simplify the entire referral process: for applicants, the referrer and our HR department – while at the same time making it more transparent. We achieved a far higher registration rate in our employee referral program and also saw an increase in the hiring rate.”

  • MAJA SCHÄFER
    MAJA SCHÄFER Recruiting & HR Marketing, Diakonie Germany

    “We have been running our employee referral program with Talentry for a year now. We have received 800 referrals and hired more than a dozen people - in every work area and at every hierarchy level. We have actually saved costs, too. We also found employees who come to us as referrals to be a better fit for our culture and values.”

1) LinkedIn Inc., 2011
2) Vereinigung der Bayerischen Wirtschaft e.V., 2015
3) Wollmilchsau GmbH, 2017