Nowadays, very few companies are able to meet their personnel needs without proactively sourcing candidates. But the amount of time and effort required for proactive sourcing is not insignificant. Ultimately, it is only worthwhile if it addresses the correct target group and includes long-term investment in the development and maintenance of a talent pipeline.
1. Proactive searches or proactive sourcing?
2. The strategy must fit the target group
3. Critical target groups require one-to-one recruitment
4. CRM is essential for sourcing talent
5. Whithout consistent contact management, any effort goes to waste
6. Proactive sourcing is your company's own headhunting